This Website contains texts prepared for informative purposes only, which may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so that its content should not necessarily be applied by the user to cases concrete.
On this website are detailed the services offered by MISWEAR. Its use implies the acceptance of the following conditions and MISWER reserve the right to decline any claim on them:
- The use of this website is aimed at people of legal age.
- MISWEAR may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- MISWEAR may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained therein, nor their veracity or lawfulness, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, MISWEAR states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morals or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the authorities the content in question.
- The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without prior notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
- MISWEAR can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- MISWEAR offers its services and products indefinitely, but may, however, suspend the provision thereof, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- MISWEAR will not be responsible for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- The user agrees not to use this website or the services offered in it for the realization of activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- MISWEAR is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- MISWEAR is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the lender. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, MISWEAR is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national legislation. , or international, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, MISWEAR does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of MISWEAR. The content of the articles published on this Website can not be considered, under any circumstances, as a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.