FREE DELIVERY TAIWAN - 1 to 3 business days for orders above NT$1500 (or orders below cost NT$200)
FREE DELIVERY HONG KONG - 1 to 3 business days for orders above HKD$399 (or orders below cost HKD$45)
FREE DELIVERY CHINA 2 to 5 business days for orders above 480¥ (or orders below cost 75¥)
- DELIVERY JAPAN 3 to 7 business days for only ¥5,000 JPY
- DELIVERY KOREA 3 to 7 business days for only ₩25,800 KRW
The item(s) to be returned must be in new condition and fully packed, otherwise it will affect your return rights.
- one return within seven days of the appreciation period is eligible for free shipping, the second or more returns are subject to return shipping costs.
- If the product to be returned is a promotional item sold in a set by participating in an optional activity (such as an optional x-piece x-discount activity), it cannot be returned as a single item and must be returned together with the set of goods.
- with the goods distribution of accessories, gifts, equivalent to general merchandise, please maintain the quality and integrity of gifts.
- In the event of full discount activities, such as a partial refund of shoes, after the return of the amount does not reach the full level, the retained shoes will be calculated from the original price and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- If you apply for an exchange due to personal preference (same model, different color, different model), the current selling price on the website will be the main price instead of the event price, and the difference will have to be made up (no refund of the difference
- If for personal reasons, you request to discard or throw away the shoe box when shipping, you are deemed to have voluntarily given up your right to return or exchange.
- If a consumer/member returns a large number of items after ordering, MISWEAR will refuse the transaction or cancel it permanently depending on the circumstances.
- If, due to personal factors, the item is not unpacked within 15 days of receipt and the refund period is exceeded, it is considered a voluntary waiver of the right to return or exchange the item.
- Shippings are made Monday to Friday at 12 p.m. from our warehouse in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Orders made on the weekend will start to count on Monday at 8 a.m. in terms of delivery period.
- The carrier will make one delivery attempt. If the attempt is unsuccessful, your order might be placed at a collection site so that you can pick it up within the following 7 days. After this period, the order will be returned to our warehouse, and its reprocessing will generate shipping costs, even if shipping fees were free of charge in the initial order.
- Once the order is confirmed, it is not possible to change the delivery address online. If you needed to change any information, please contact to email@example.com report the incident as soon as possible.
- Orders are processed automatically and we cannot forward or delay delivery times.
- In case any custom charges were required, these charges will be borne by the client in all cases.
For shipments to outside of Hong Kong (SAR) & TAIWAN (ROC) areas, extra cost for customs duties and clearance fee may be applied depending on the regulations of the country of destination. Any extra shipping cost are to be paid by the buyer.